Family Pack #1
The family pack is as size up from the average size package. You will receive:
- One (32oz) shampoo
- One (32oz) conditioner
How to use:
- Cleanse your hair with Twelve12 Shampoo to remove build-up using warm water.
- Hydrate with Twelve12 Conditioner from roots to ends, but DON’T rinse out the conditioner. Place the plastic cap on your hair and wrap the towel on your head around the plastic cap.
- The towel will help to draw more heat from your body to your scalp for the deep conditioner to be most effective.
- Let the conditioner sit for 30mins to an hour and then rinse with cool water to lock in moisture.
- Once your deep conditioner is complete, use the Hair Mist on towel-dried hair before blow-drying.
- Apply the steps above every 2-3 weeks, and you’ll start to see a change in your hair texture.
Ingredients: * Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) hydrosol water, *Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum) hydrosol water, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) hydrosol water, *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) hydrosol water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium alginate, amber extract, (gluten-free) oat protein, keratin protein, panthenol DL, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, lactic acid, propanediol (naturally derived preservative), ethylhexyl glycerin (naturally derived preservative), and potassium sorbate (food grade preservative).
(*) denotes a certified organic ingredient.
Ingredients: * Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice, * Orbygnia oleifera (babassu) oil, behentrimonium (naturally derived from rapeseed) methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, * Olea Europaea (extra virgin olive) oil, * Prunus Armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, * glycerin, silk amino acids, hydrolyzed oat protein, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, panthenol DL, Vitamin E acetate, rosemary seed extract, vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, propanediol (naturally derived preservative), ethylexyl glycerin (naturally derived preservative), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), citrus.